Tuesday, September 21

Hiatus

Posted by nolly at 11:05 PM
I am not good in keeping my blog updated. Well people i’m still here going no where, actually I’m having a normal life with ups and middles and downs but sometime I hardly put them in my blog. Lacking in interesting topics is one of the main reason of cos, i had no beautiful moment to be captured and shared off as i left my camera on shelf sampai berhabuk , dan bermacam reason2 lain lg.. thats why Allooohhhaa went for a break a bit long (huh like who cares?).

As u all know, I had moved to Serdang to pursue my master in research area. I wish i could get a better job with a better title soon after graduated, perhaps as a lecturer or professor, scientist or cosmetics diva hahahaa. Tk mustahil kan sbb my undergoing project is cosmetic formulation, mana la tau bleh pasarkan products tu nanti.. ‘Nolliey Visages’ weeeee...

My past experiences being a chemical engineer in Pasir Gudang personally not enjoying, even for the first time I thought it was my interest. I don’t want to end up work like a dog (8-5 job) on site for the rest of my life, wasn’t happy to do plant visit on every single day, process audit & inspection bla blaa I hate it bila kene pakai safety gears most of the time, be harsh to operators yang x bape nk educated, terpaksa pergi latihan2 kecemasan yang memenatkan. I think 2 years was enough la kan. Saya percaya pada rezeki, petunjuk dan takdir dari Allah. So, for me, the choice was clear. I was not going to be on site anymore.

My research is going on slowly but smooth.... so far so good... wish me luck people!

SEPTEMBER is going to end in a week. Lupa plak, it’s still the month of raya! Selamat Hari raya semua, maaf zahir batin. Personally I wasn’t really excited this year, sedar my status as student definitely limit my spend for raya. I just bought sepasang baju kurung in jb, dua pasang tudung alien di Bangi yg tk dipakai smpai arini, spent some money for raya cookies, cordials and carbonated drinks, dan duit raya utk sedekah kat mak dan anak2 sedara mara yang berkenaan. Oh yeah I had baked some cookies (cornflakes, tart gulung and almond london) percaya tak!

Hurmm.. It’s 11pm... tension x dpt siaran Astro, terpaksa tgk cite Brainscan yang lagi memeningkan otakku. Kenapa dorg produce cite cmni huh?

Before my entry ends, I would like to publicly congratulate Yanti(for a massive ‘durian runtuh’ from Maxis), Arni (for her new job and getting married in 3.5mths time), Syu (for a changed in relationship status), Acaq (for her new Azam), and the rest of you for having a good life (btol kan?).

Waiting opportunity to meet up with you girls on Helen’s birthday bash. Please update!

xoxo, Goodnight

4 comments:

Arni Yusnita Ahmad on September 22, 2010 7:00 AM said...

ehehe love the cosmetic diva part ;) and u have to be carefull when u reach at that stage; too much exposure could kill u. hehe joking*

P/S: i believed everyone is having a good life kan. how sweet.

nolly on September 22, 2010 9:18 AM said...

hehe arnie tu saje angan2 jer.. i prefer to live in simple life. Biar sederhana tapi happy dan bahagia :) good luck on ur job!

helentea on September 27, 2010 10:50 PM said...

noli baik2 nnt time nk g bli tanah :)

nolly on September 28, 2010 12:22 PM said...

hahhahaa yantii lawakk.!

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei