Wednesday, May 19

Happy Birthday!

Posted by nolly at 3:36 PM
Saya umumkan cuti umum untuk semua!

Align CenterToday FBI Hot.fm turned 34 & me turned 25. Happy birthday to us!

When I was 15, I wondered how i would be in 10 years time = 25years old. And none of my guesses were close. I thought bila nnti i dh umur 25 tu kira dh matang, dh kawin and ada anak 1 org, dh ade kerjaya tetap, dh pandai manage emosi dan segala2 la. Rupenye satu pn tk achieve lg. hahaha..

I am hoping the best of luck in my career, family and relationship this year. Hidup bermula di umur 25 tahun chaiyok! :) Thank you to everyone for all the lovely msg in fb, emails and texts, I feel loved!

p/s: check this out! mine is quite convincing, what about yours?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least ko penah berangan..bijak gak...tp aku x nah berangan apa2 pon ;)

Anonymous said...

eh tu aku...yanti...susah nk nk login klu taip gne phone...

nolly on May 20, 2010 7:13 PM said...

hohoo dulu2 toksah cite aa..zaman remaja.. berangan lain, mimpi lain.. skrg ni nk mimpi pn susah. angan2 mat jenin ler kot

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei