Sunday, March 11

not a good post to read

Posted by nolly at 5:25 AM
why i really care about what people say about me?

why i always expect that special people in my life will also think that i am special in their life?

why i always compare one with another?

why i am too emotional and fragile?

why i cannot forget and forgive?

why i always think that i cannot do like other ppl did?

why i am being like 5 years old kids, will cry if they didnt get something?

somebody said that i am always wanted ppl to understand me, but i never want to understand them. is it true?

somebody told me that sometimes i have to be selfish for my good sake. is it true?

somebody told me that i expected too much all the time. is it true?

somebody said that i should choose environment, just live with it and don't bother about the other. should i?

somebody told me that i am easy to make decision but then easy to regret it when problems come. is it true?

somebody said that sometimes i did stupid things to show my protest. hmm yes i did.

see ppl..
those were just ten percent of questions which i thought in my mind... why am i thinking too much? i also don't know.

i need a Psychiatrist!!

0 comments:

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei