Tuesday, March 6

back to skooolaahh

Posted by nolly at 5:57 AM
heylo everybody!

its been a loooooonng time since my last update. I hate blogging coz i don't know how to express my feeling into words and sentences. iye betull.

Well, uni started yesterday. My 1st class je, me dah ponteng 2 hours. hahaha. Omigod, i am in final yr!!! Honestly, this my 1st time rasa bersemangat gile nak pegi class pagi2 coz somebody always buzz my ear early morning and wake me up.. "come on Lia, wake up! 1 only year to go.. you can make it yeah!!" comel la mamat sorang ni :D

Ive been busy looking for a place to stay. House agent kt sini songel byk btol. At the moment, I was begging Yani to allow me merempat kat bilik die yg 3/4 full with belongings. Sian giler kan.

There was this one time, me and Hanis really feel like we are mcm pelarian Mongolia. Masa tu in the morning then we are soo lapa and dyingly finding something to eat kat dlm bag. Then Hanis jumpe a small packet of apple pie uncle tobbys dlm bag die. Then she said " This is what I have, takpela kite share eh Norli?" Then what happened after that, we looked into each other and both of us shouting " Waa sedihnyaa kita ni.. nak makan tido pn susah, cam org miskin pelarian!" HAHAAA kesian kitorg kan?

I think this is a small lesson from LIFE. Life made us strong, brave and independent. Even though in some cases, it makes us feel like very hard till we cannot even breathing but in turn life will bring some valuable values into you. So Norli, stop sighing and complaining la ye :P

Good luck people! Happy Skooling!

3 comments:

Azwandi on March 06, 2007 6:44 PM said...

good luck!

zhi shu on March 06, 2007 10:26 PM said...

hei mongolians, jgn lupe hupdate laie..

nolly on March 08, 2007 4:08 PM said...

good luck too!

mek ko tu kene jd cm kitorg, br leh ukur peha depan org.. hahahaa

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei