Friday, March 16

good news

Posted by nolly at 4:53 AM
Yesterday, i went to broadway... i bought a very nice bracelet for my sis as birthday gift.. God, I really love her, she is the person who always can accept me, who always be at my side no matter what, who always hear of my problems, who always be the best and only sister in my life. <- kalu die baca ni mesti die menangis. I love you angah!

In the evening, I had coffee with Hanis. We talked talked and talked.. and at the end we both ended out with this fact...

"The person who you will always love and care about, will be the person yg paling banyak buat you menangis. Because no matter what, if you reaaallyy love somebody, you will always want to be the best for him, but at the same time you also expect something from him, which can hurt you especially when the person did not have the same feeling as you. But even after so many years, even if u are married, the tears will come out from your eyes at the moment he's marrying other girl. That is because he is the person/man of your life. That is love is all about"

Anyway love is a good feeling. only if you know how to handle it properly~

another story, i bought a cute butterfly long-necklace for yani, i know she would be so happy coz she really wanted to buy it last week. Its been two weeks I stayed at Yani's. I know she would not mind as she said, but if you are human being, its normal to feel uncomfortable sharing room even with your friend.. sorrry la yani, ill move out soon!

Yes i'll move out, I've got a house!!!! Its very nice, big and of cos very cosy and hell I am also worried that I could not afford with the expenses. I am sooo happy. Yanti and arni also got a place to stay, mek, dilot and bayah pun dh dpt rumah yg best.. kawan2... kite ni best kan? susah senang bersama2.. hehehe

okla nak buat abstract report ni.. pastu nak hantar.. malas dh nak pk.. huhuuu..

daaaa...
 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei