Tuesday, May 10

25.04.11: The day I got dumped for another girl

Posted by nolly at 11:23 AM

1.04 AM in the morning, few hours after he sent me home (back from johor)....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X: i said am i qualified to be your bf?

or future partner maybe

just asking IF i am qualified

thats it

1:04 AM Y: what do u mean by qualified? in what way?

X: in all ways

like

could i be your partner if I wish to, or spend my life with you

1:05 AM Y: yea, probably, maybe

X: hahah good answer

Y: :)

X: i know its hard

1:06 AM Y: its hard?

X: but i have fixed my side

Y: ah...thats what u told me that day?

X: bingo

Y: when u said fix your side, that's what u meant?

X: yep

Y: ah..i see

1:07 AM X: well do you think i wasnt serious about you?

just be honest

with me

1:08 AM Y: hm...just need time to digest coz suddenly u told me that u have feelings to me all these time and also its seems the time is for quite some time which is a bit hard for me to immediately trust it

1:09 AM and i always dun understand y its me for everything

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Mr X and Miss i-don't-know-you Y for making this lovechat happen, i can finally see how a boy wrote up a vow to love by his own. Owh... how sweet.. i love the way you lied and betrayed me....

0 comments:

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei