Monday, July 2

Three Things

Posted by nolly at 2:45 PM
Three things that scare me:
1: mati, sbb tk cukup amal lg
2: makhluk buas
3: hantu melayu. aduss..

Three people who make me laugh:
1: farhana salam, bdk maktab yg maha lawak
2: fakhri, bukak api bukak api plz!
3: hubby, joget pendek biey :P

Three Things I love:
1: my wardrobe and its content
2: chocolates
3: sexy body

Three Things I hate:
1: rempit
2: toilet busuk
3: traffic jam

Three things I don't understand:
1: why malaysians bersungguh nak jd putih and ada rambut straight
2: why guys hardly give compliments to other guys
3: why am i doing this survey :S

Three things on my desk:
1: a box of chocolates
2: handphone
3: camera

Three things I'm doing right now:
1: surfing tenet ler
2: duduk bersila
3: menaip

Three things I want to do before I die:
1: bungee jumping
2: ade duit, umah ngan kete sendiri
3: kawin dan beranak-pinak

Three things I can do:
1: wake up early, yes i am a morning person
2: eat chocs every single day
3: jalan shopping dr pg hingga ke ptg

Three ways to describe my personality:
1: easy going
2: 25% bitchy :P
3: unpredictable

Three things I can't do:
1: gelek gerudi cam inul
2: tidak membebel kat hubby
3: berhenti mengumpat. hehee.

Ok ppl, now you have to continue doing this survey, otherwise u will gain weight in 10 days time.

0 comments:

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei