Sunday, July 9

my first week

Posted by nolly at 3:30 PM
I have seen the Man of Steel movie! It’s Superman! It was a superb movie with superb special effects. Can you maintain you hair even if you fallen from the building? Can you stop a plane from crashing the ground only with one hand? For sure I can’t, don’t know you, but YES superman can. Very proud to be a superman huh? But hey hey… lupa nak cakap. At least I can escape from a freaking high speed driverless roller coaster without any help from superman. what about yourself? gheehee..

Now released, Pirates of Caribbean, The Dead Man’s Chest. Should see with your own eye balls. I think I love the 1st one more because the 2nd one does use a lot of computer graphic. But the graphic looks real though. The movie ended with a special appearance. Guess who? The ghost captain!!! Auww undeniable awesome!

On the other day, we went to the halal kfc at Punchbowl aka batu lesung (haha cute name). When Budin and Arep proudly bought a family feast chicken bucket (with extra $5 for 4 pieces chicken) for themselves, I persuade hubby to buy us one as well. So then we have 4 people with two big buckets on the table. Everybody ate very fast, the 4 pieces of chicken finished by less than half hour I guess. Such a Somalian! Then we were heading off with a full round tummy to Mc D. I never go to Mc D before. I thought the Mc D was quite near, like 5 minutes walk from the KFC. But hell i'm wrong, I suffered 15 minutes walk to the damn-far Mc D. We took away some burgers and sundaes from Mc D. I felt very very tired on the way back. BUT we are all attained 100% satisfaction on that day! Nyeh nyeh..

Budin invited me and hubby to join his steak party. He (actually we) made sort of not-so-western lunch. We enjoy his well done steaks, black pepper gravy, crispy fried mushrooms and (my hand) mashed potatoes. Very very nice! Thanks budin!

Yesterday I went to Bondi Junction with my other two friends. I think, I’ve been there for only about three or four times. Nothing much interesting in Bondi Junction I guess, it was just similar with the other shopping mall like in broadway and city. We were just walked around, borak-borak and enjoy some coffee and gelatos before heading off to Bondi beach. Theres a lot of ppl lepak2 on the beach side. I remember the last time I went to that beach was during the new year celebration. I was working there, just around the Hordern Pavilion. The Fat Boy Slim party was very fun, the ppl were all wackoes, and on that night I earned 300 bucks + 40 bucks extra. WOOhooo…

3 comments:

zhi shu on July 10, 2006 6:10 PM said...

waaaaaaaaa beshnye KFC!
budin pandai masak steak siyot HUHUY ;P

Anonymous said...

McD sedap, best2, nyam3, hrmmm4...
KFC sedap, best2, nyam3, hrmmm4...
Steak sedap, best2, nyam3, hrmmm4...
Jemput2 sedap, best2, nyam3, hrmmm4...
Bile kite nak makan lagi nih?????

nolly on July 12, 2006 10:15 PM said...

makan penampo la plak nak :P

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei