Tuesday, June 20

depressed? you need chockies

Posted by nolly at 4:46 PM
6 days to go..
hey i cant study.. i cant concentrate...
i feel bored everydays..
still counting days for my 1st exam.. huh.. waiting is no fun at all..

when ppl keep studying as much as they can...
me myself enjoy watching worldcup.. hahahaa...
i enjoy both actually... HOW?
i shifted my tv directly in front of my bed..
then during the game i put my exam stuffs between us (me and tv)
so in that way i dont feel guilty at all... hahahaa... clever me? (or stupid =P)
i know i know...

i had some kinda bad dreams recently.. usually i cant even remember my dream but these ones i can... hopefully they were not true... hopefully they were just a dream... :sigh:

some ppl say girls love to eat chocolates when they are depressed.. it actually depends on the girl herself.. but dont say im wrong cz i think most girl LOVES chocolates! and yes i do love chocolate or in precise, noly loves chocs and creamy ice creams so much, esp during her pms.. i realized ill ask biey to buy me chockies during my bad times... last week we bought 3 packets of M&Ms.. i ate one of them each day.. and yesterday i bought 4 bars of nestle chockies.. i brought one to yanti's place... and today 2 bars left.. intan its time for you to say back to me 'jgn kawin ngan noly sbb nnti die ade sakit kencing manis'.. :smile:

ok ppl... enjoy studying!!!... hehheehe (i put enjoy so that u dont depress too much, otherwise you need to buy chocolates!)

iklan: nestle chockies are on sale at SPA.. two bucks per bar :excite:

6 comments:

helentea on June 20, 2006 9:42 PM said...

lawak lawak..camne la korunk leh come up up with such phrase like that, "jangan kawin ngan intan sbb nnt die kencing manis"

Anonymous said...

coklat susu m&m..
cair di mulut tidak di tangan :p

Anonymous said...

diabetis tidak berjangkit, cuma akan diturunkan kepada generasi seterusnya.. :D

depressed? eat gula melaka! :D

zhi shu on June 22, 2006 6:35 PM said...

nissang!

helentea on June 23, 2006 8:46 PM said...

batu nesan :)

nolly on June 23, 2006 9:15 PM said...

batu nesan warne putih

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei