Saturday, May 20

holaaaa.... i hit 21!

Posted by nolly at 8:29 PM
I HAD A GREAT DAY!!

i think i can't write a proper entry for my bday cz i was over-super-duper happy smpai tktau nk kate ape!.. ok.. i got calls and sms-es frm my beloved family n frens.. thankss a lot ppl! i feel great, feel so much appreciated, feel sangat happy when realized that a lot of ppl care about me :)) then my bday celebrations were fun and awesome! yeah i got two; one with hubby and the unexpected one for today!

THOUSAND BUNCHES OF THANKS


TO my beloved ABANG..
*i swear i was soo surprised when i got the evening flower delivery! the flowers are just perfect n beautiful.. thankkkss biey!
*the latenite bday song was soo touching my heart :cryhappy:
*u know how much i wish-to-have the prezent u gave me tu kan? hehehe.. (syu permintaanmu ku-reject krn saya malu utk menayang kasut br itu.. hahaa)
*biey, u can call me jakun sbb this is my 1st time eating ice-cream cake!.. jakun the cake was boughtly special for me 'only' as my name is written on it and also it was decorated by cute curly candles! wahh soo jakuunn of me lah!
*i wanted to say that i had a very-great-sweet-romantic dinner with u.. also the latenite walk at darling harbour.. dun u think that you are soo sweet biey!!
*i feel so much appreciated lastnite, THANKS A LOT!! im soo happy smpai tkleh nk tido tau! hehehe..

TO yani, intan, yanti, arni, arep, shy, budin n biey..
*seriously i was surprised with the surpise! pndai korg plan!
*thanks for the nice hot choc.. ditambah dgn cuaca yg sejuk.. mmg kaw2!
*thanks for the nice blueberry cheesecake too!
*thanks for the prezzies n cards (syu card ko mcm tulis entry.. hehe i love and btw thanks mek!!)
*feel soo happy smpai tktau nk describe! :melompat2:

TO Ada sweetie..

*i know u dun read this but feel great when u paid me a surprise visit just now.. dont u know that i really miss u? :))
*i love ur hugs, ur smile n ur accompany made me well! (dah baik demam dh.. hehe)
*thanks again for d cute jewelleries and the nice written card..

TO chemengers n everybody..
*tengkiuusss n thannks for d wishes..
*sorry if i forgot to reply ur sms or message.. i just wanted to say THANKKSSS to all of u for everything..
*luv u guys to the max!

~one yr older means one yr closer to death.. hope we always pray for our happiness in both dunia dan akhirat.. ameen =))

love u peeps.. gudnite!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sempat ngutuk aku tulis kad panjang tuh hahhahaha *gelak goling2 ym*

 

nolli.cious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei